Welcome to Megacity!
Posted on by email@example.com
Or at the very least, welcome to my new, adult-oriented (here read erotic) graphic novel blog. Those of you who followed me on my previous WordPress blog, know me as Comixfana the Story Teller. I’ve cut my teeth writing DC Comics fanfics, and later, Ms. Americana/She-Legion fanfics. Then the Daz Studio saga started, followed a few years later by rediscovering ComicLife.
So…my dream of writing my own adult-oriented graphic novels took shape and, well, here we are.
This site is still under construction, so be patient…the best is yet to come!
Before entering Megacity…all characters depicted in adult situations and sexual acts in the stories are 18 years or older (heck, 21 or older!), and with my Pal Silk Cord’s permission:
Here are a few simple rules of behavior here, intended to keep the blog friendly for all:
- Treat Each Other and Me the Way You Want to be Treated
- If Adult Material Is NOT Your Thing, Enjoy the Rest of the Site, OR Please Politely Move Along
- Constructive Feedback, Comments & Suggestions are Always Welcome
- Adult Humor and Comments are OK, so Long as They’re Not Completely Crude or Tactless. We’re not very PC here.
- I do screen comments from new readers, just to make sure you’re being polite.
- Please Keep Comments Reasonably On Topic.
- Absolutely No Politics or Current Events Related Drama Disguised as a Comment
- I Do NOT Reveal Personal Details About Myself and am ONLY here to write/post my personal brand of Comix. Please respect that I value my safety and privacy.
Failure to follow the rules, especially the first and last, may get you banned. I’d much prefer we all have fun here instead of me having to play the heavy.
This site collects whatever cookies are set up by WordPress and the site’s hosting company to make the site functional, along with basic statistics tracking to allow me to gauge what is being read and what isn’t. Really not much different than WordPress.com hosting.
I have zero interest in your personal information and will never sell it to others, nor use it to spam you. I value my privacy and consider data mining a disgusting and ignoble way to profit off of people. Therefore, I’ll respect your privacy.
With all of that said, welcome, and enjoy. Tell several friends too. I too need the positive publicity.